1. EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE: Your membership contains our NSD 24 hour emergency road service telephone number for member to call when
member's auto is disabled. NSD will dispatch an emergency service vehicle to your aid, and you are covered for a maximum per disablement for road service,
(one service call per disablement). If for any reason road service cannot be dispatched, the member shall receive authorization from NSD to use a garage of their
choice, and, upon presentation of original paid tow company receipt, the club shall reimburse the member up to the amount of plan selected.
EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE CONSISTS OF:
MECHANICAL FIRST AID: ANY SERVICE REQUIRING MINOR ADJUSTMENT (exclusive of parts) to enable vehicle to proceed under its own power.
TIRE SERVICE: Changing an inflated spare from mount to wheel.
BATTERY SERVICE: Attempting to start vehicle with a booster battery.
DELIVERY SERVICE: Delivery of an emergency supply of gasoline, oil, water and other accessories and supplies as may be required and available. Cost of
materials delivered shall be paid for by the member.
2. TOWING SERVICE: When a vehicle cannot be started, it can be towed to a destination of your choice by authorized towing service.
Maximum benefit allowed - Plan A=5 miles, Plan B=15 miles, Plan C=25 miles, Plan D=35 miles.
3. LOCKSMITH SERVICE: If keys are locked inside the member's vehicle, NSD will dispatch a locksmith for service.
4. MAP SERVICE: Your membership allows you to request and receive specially prepared maps for travel. Merely call 866-294 -0934 two weeks in advance of
your trip, giving your trip origin and destination.
5. THEFT REWARD: NSD will pay a person, (excluding member's family or relatives) $500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a person for the
theft of a member's vehicle or tagged valuable articles.
6. EXCLUSIONS: The Membership does not cover the following:
a.) Any violation of motor vehicle or traffic laws relating to the operation of a motor vehicle. Driving under the influence of intoxicating liquors, narcotics or
psychedelic drugs. Driving without a valid operator's permit, or leaving the scene of an accident without disclosing identity, or failing to stop to ascertain injury and
lend assistance, commonly known as hit and run driver. (b.) When any motor vehicle is operated without permission of the owner thereof.
c.) Under section 1 hereof, service for trucks in excess of one ton chassis, busses, trailers, tractors, or vehicles of dual wheel class. (d.) For any service requiring
removal of snow or ice from or around Member's motor vehicle, or from any driveway or premises, or street, highway or parking area. (e.) Gas/credit card receipts
are not accepted. (f.) Reimbursement sought for any bill which, in the opinion of NSD appears to be false or fraudulent, and not for the claimed services.
g.) All parts of motor vehicle, rental battery, return of rental battery, supplies or accessories furnished by garage or service station shall be at the sole expenses of
the member. (h.) All repairs and material used in repairing flat tire, or services requiring more than one trip by garage or service station shall be at the sole
expense of the member. (i.) By being involved in any traffic accident or any accident involving a motor vehicle in which a Police Traffic Accident Report is not filed
or made a matter of record. (j.) Rental reimbursement for theft, fire, flood and vandalism is not covered.
7. CANCELLATION: Member of club can cancel in writing. If membership is cancelled a refund will be paid to the purchaser, calculated on a short rate base for
the un -expired portion. Minimum $15.00 earned. Cancellation is handled by producer and not NSD.
8. Excessive claims will be cause for cancellation. (Over 5 calls per Membership period).
9. NOTICE OF CLAIM: All claims must be reported to the Home Office as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event, no later than 60 days after occurrence,
Company reserves right to deny all claims if received later than 60 days.
THIS IS NOT INSURANCE, NOR PART OF AN INSURANCE LIABILITY POLICY THIS MEMBERSHIP IS OPTIONAL AND DOES NOT COMPLY WITH
ANY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY LAW.
*Membership may be rejected by Company if all Client & Producer procedures are not met. Reimbursement amounts only with authorization number from dispatch.
Plan A=$35, Plan B=$50, Plan C=$75, Plan D=$100. Coverage applies to scheduled vehicle only. Limit one (1) service per seventy -two (72) hour period.
*Membership must be shown for service
Services and Benefits are administered through Nation Motor Club, Inc. dba Nation Safe Drivers at 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431