Summer Vacation with an RV Rental

Comment

Summer Vacation with an RV Rental

Have you thought about traveling this summer, but don't want to spend the money on gas, hotel, rental car, etc.? Why not combine travel and lodging? RV rentals are a great way to travel and never worry about where you're going to stay.

Comment

Moles Mine in Springtime

Comment

Moles Mine in Springtime

Have you noticed several spots in your yard of raised soil with dirt pushed to the sides as if someone was trying to recreate a low budget Tremors sequel? If you've stepped on these brown ridges of soil and felt yourself sinking, you most likely have a mole in your yard. And you probably want to stop the damage to your yard.

Comment

The Murfreesboro Farmer's Market on The Square Opens in June!

Comment

The Murfreesboro Farmer's Market on The Square Opens in June!

There's nothing quite like farm fresh food. The vendors of the Main Street Saturday Market will once again bring their fresh fruits, vegetables, breads, meats, and flowers to the downtown square in Murfreesboro, TN every Saturday from 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM starting the first weekend in June until the last weekend in October.

Comment

Uninsured Drivers - How They Affect Your Rates

Comment

Uninsured Drivers - How They Affect Your Rates

At ReduceMyInsurance.net, we know our customers want low prices, great coverage, and exemplary customer service. While we can help you determine which company is best for your insurance needs, we unfortunately do not control insurance rates. While most Tennessee residents, roughly 80%, keep active, satisfactory auto insurance policies, there are many people who do not keep active policies. The remaining 20% of Tennessee's drivers who do not have auto insurance have significant influence on the prices of car insurance in Tennessee.

Comment

Travel Back in Time at the Tennessee Renaissance Fair

Comment

Travel Back in Time at the Tennessee Renaissance Fair

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to throw axes at a wooden shield? Participate in a jousting tournament? Walk through a castle? Then head to the Annual Tennessee Renaissance Festival in Arrington, TN! It's opening weekend has passed, but there are still many chances to experience the magic of the Renaissance era.

Comment